Soft Cover (Physical Book) Cruising Guide Indonesia.
Cruising Guide Indonesia covers everything the prudent navigator needs to safely ply the Indonesian waters and enjoy the largest and best island nation in the world.
• New chapters covering the Triton Bay, Saumlaki, Kai, Anambas, and Natuna areas.
• Extensive updates and additions to all of our previous 25 chapters.
• Detailed charts including approaches, waypoints and GPS coordinates.
• Dangers, chart errors, missing islands, reefs and rocks.
• Formalities, Immigration, Customs, Harbor Master and National Park regulations.
• Regional weather patterns, local anomalies and currents.
• Shore side facilities, restaurants, beach bars, supermarkets, provisioning and fueling.
• Cultural excursions, waterfalls, wildlife, diving, hiking, climbing, day tripping, etc…
• Comprehensive coverage: 304 pages thick with more than 400 anchorages.
WITH 29 CHAPTERS CRUISING GUIDE INDONESIA COVERS THE WHOLE OF THE INDONESIAN ARCHIPELAGO
Physical Book Dimensions: 21cm x 28cm x 1.6cm 304 pages (Shipping is Free of Charge).